The content of The Martial Arts First Aid Course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and comes with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a Certificate and an Evidence Based Learning statement.
What We Do?
The content of The Martial Arts First Aid Course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
It comes with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a Certificate and an Evidence Based Learning statement.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Conformation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Print your wall certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- Follows ERC 2010 Guidelines and UK Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- 1-year nationally recognised certificate for £29.95 + VAT
- Engaging – Multimedia Video Training
- Workplace Accident Book
- Home Emergency Contact Sheet
- Work Emergency Contact Sheet
- Link to the HSE website
- Link to the Community HeartBeat Trust is a national charity focused on provision of life saving de fibrillation services to local communities.
- Free student first aid program leaflet Emergency SMS service leaflet
- Emergency SMS service leaflet
- How to register to call EMS by text
- Adult CPR Flowchart handout
- First Aid at Work Regulations 1981 HSE document
- HSE 5 steps to Risk Assessing link to HSE website
- RIDDOR link to the HSE guide
- Step by Step Guide to COSHH HSE Guide – Link to HSE website
- Epilepsy in Action Leaflet (register on www.epilepsy.org.uk)
- Personal Medical Information Sheet
- Web link to the Joint Epilepsy Council website
- CPR Flowchart handout – Child